Linda’s Favorite Foods from the Fancy Food Show
July 15, 2019
Fancy Food Show Finds
- Noosh Gold Snack, 90 calorie on the go pouch. $17.99 for box of 15
- Crunch Bites, roasted almonds coated with potato chip crust giving a flavorful crunch to the almonds. $14.97 for 3 packs.
- Hopapops, lotus seeds popped like popcorn, but lower in calories and fat. $$1.99 for 1 ounce bag
- Roasted slated apricot kernels, nutty, toasty, a fun alternative to almonds. $11 for 5.3 oz bag
- Quantum energy squares, eat your coffee on the go. 1 bar equals 1 cup of coffee. $2.99 for 1 bar, $28 for package of 10 bars.
- Nut Crumbs, nut based crumbs made with premium nuts, to use instead of bread crumbs. $12.99 for 8 ounce bag
- Mama’s Roasted Red Pepper Spread, great for dips, sandwiches, over grilled meats and vegetables, alternative to hummus $ 18.99 for 19 oz. jar
- Chickpea Masala, microwaveable sauce for Indian flavor on cooked meats or vegetables. $10.99 for package of 8
- Dill Pickle Mustard, perfect for hamburgers, potato salad over fish or meat. $7.45 for 9 oz. jar
Avodaco leaf tea, snooth, flavorful and healthy. $13.99 for 15 bags package.
- O. Vine Wine Water, non alcohol water with the essence of wine from grape seeds and skin. $69 for 12 glass bottles.
- Milkadamia Nut Milk, fresh, clean flavor closer to dairy flavor. $3.99 for 32 oz.
- Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Sauce, sweet and sour packed with flavor. $8.00 for 11.8 oz bottle
- Bella Cucina Key Lime Spread, great for ice cream or to make an instant mini key lime pie with little pie tarts. $12.99 for 6 oz jar
- Sutter VButte Blood Orange Brownie kit, all you need are eggs for moist blood orange flavored brownies. Kit includes olive oil, chocolate chips and brownie mix. $10.99 for 3 kits.
- Goodnow’s Farmer’s Chocolate, won award for top dark chocolate, very smooth and deep chocolate flavor $11 for 1.9 oz bar
- z wraps, reusable washable cotton wraps coated with beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin. Great alternative to plastic wrap. $22 for package with 3 wraps.