Linda’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget Gifts
December 1, 2015
Help for your holiday gift list – kitchen gadgets. Even friends who don’t like to cook love gadgets.
- Under $10
- Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner: fill with vinegar and water and in 7 minutes microwave is clean. $9.95 www.newmetrodesign.com
- Scoop Saw: saw knife and spoon for tough skin vegetable and fruit.$9.99 www.chefn.com
- Under $25
- Combine Tools: A cooking spoon, fork and tong together. $13.99 www.kuhnrikonshop.com
- Garlic Cutter: grate 2 to 3 cloves at once in enclosed box. $14.99 www.microplane.com
- Bonjour Salad Chef: emulsify and serve homemade dressing in carage. $19.99 www.bonjourproducts.com
- Ceramic Dual Mill: Attractive salt and pepper mill in one. $24.95 www.kyoceraadvancedceramics.com
- Moving up in Price – $50 to $139.
- Wusthof Classic Utility Knife and Board: use for hors d’ouerves or for cutting. Gift packaged $50, www.wusthof.com
- CDN Folding Thermocouple Thermometer: Stainliss steel prob folds into base. Use for thin or thick cuts. $72. www.cdn-timeandtemp.com
- Grillbot: Robot cleans outdoor grill with the touch of a button. $129 www.grillbot.com.
- George Foreman Evolve Grill System: All-in-one cooking system, grill and waffle plates come with grill $139. Additional baking and griddle plates $10 to $15 each. www. georgeforeman.com